Sunday, February 26, 2006

Stupidity beats inability

Yes, too stubborn to admit defeat I have finished my comic strip. 20 pages of finished artwork (and hand lettering) in a horribly short space of time and it should just creep in on the deadline. typically I'm more proud of just doing it rather than of the actual work, but for once I do think the whole thing hangs together remarkably well. There's a few duff panels but there's a definite improvement on the last lot of comics I did.
So that's the comics done and a new manager at work in a few weeks. YESSS!
2006 can now start properly for me, not bad considering it's already nearly 2 months old. Still, I did manage to complete a 20 page comic strip, once upon a time it would take me about 6 months to manage that and the quality would've been variable to say the least.

3 comments:

Garen said...

Well done old chap!

Danny said...

Nice one sir! A pat on the back, a firm handshake, a stiff drink and a highly figurative cigar to you! Not only that but that's two projects completed inside 6 months... well done!

paulhd said...

Thanks guys, I'll have that stiff drink tonight I think.