Thursday, June 22, 2006

Final lot of Simian Smith artwork.... for now

All done at last. Storywise I'm going to incorporate some suggestions from INJ (cheers for them!) which shouldn't take too long as it's only for the first chapter and doesn't effect any of the others.
I had planned to send a couple of copies of the manuscript off today but I wanted to do some examples of incorporating the artwork into the text and other stuff (I'll spill those beans in the post after this) took over the day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

paulhd said...

Oops, sorry for that slightly washed out first image. They're also a little larger than the original art for some reason, my scanning skills are still a bit iffy.

I. N. J. Culbard said...

these are wonderful. Sorry, the baby scans sidetracked me completely and I forgot to leave a comment here.

paulhd said...

Ha, thought that might happen.

paul said...

more great stuff!

sorry i haven't had a proper read of the latest draft of chpt 1 yet, i'm waiting until i have the luxury of time - which doesn't seem very often at the moment...