Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'm not 2, my blog's not 2, so who was 2?




It was my daughter's second birthday a few weeks ago, and it was a fine old day, helping unwrap presents and generating the required vomit inducing level of excitement for such an occurance. Then it was off to Old Holly Farm, where calves, goats, chicks (they're the vaguely yellowish blur sunning themselves under a lightbulb), piglets, rabbits and a pot bellied pig had no privacy but did provide an awful lot of entertainment before we went to the 'play barn', which would have made Pat Sharpe jealous with it's amazing Fun House proportions.

5 comments:

Faff said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faff said...

I'll have to check the photos when I get home. My work email won't show images on blogger.

Danny said...

Awwww! Chicken stalking - brilliant!

Katy said...

Oh my, Olivia is so grown up now! What a sweetheart, hope she had a grand b'day! xx

paulhd said...

thanks folks.