Friday, March 06, 2009

Warm glow, and more Astrodog

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post, it's much appreciated, and cheering, with some helpful ideas about what to do with Astrodog. Once I know where things stand with The DFC I'll start putting something into action. A few people have mentioned Top Shelf, and I'd love to give them a go, but there's other places too, and in a turn of events that really made my day I received a lovely email from a small, but very good, publisher wishing me luck and showing interest in Astrodog. Whatever happens Astrodog won't just roll over, he'll find somewhere.
In the meantime, here's page 2 of the early version.

1 comment:

Faff said...

can you not say which publisher? Personally I'm hoping for First Second as Astrodog would sit nicely alongside little tyrant on my book shelf.