Saturday, October 29, 2011

Olivia the Witch


As I'd already used the flying on a 'balloon'stick pose, I opted for something else witch-like for this halloween drawing of my little girl in a costume she bought.
She likes the drawing, but wants to know why she isn't wearing a black dress. Sorry, Olivia, artistic license.
I've posted the pencils as I was pleased with how loose and simple they were, and it's rare that I ever ink anything as loose, hopefully I didn't lose the liveliness in the inking.

4 comments:

John Paul Welding said...

Lovely. The inked drawing looks great.

paulhd said...

Thanks, John.

shane oakley said...

real sweet, paul.
...the dog-with-pumkinhead is a killer.

paulhd said...

Cheers, Shane!
Little facts for ya, the dog is our dog, appropriately for a Halloween pic, her name is 'Boo'. The pumpkin is my nod to Peanut's Linus and his Halloween religion.